What is Ascension? by definition, is the path of those who are choosing to consciously step into a higher level of light. It’s a personal choice to boldly step into the unknown in order to expand into an experience that is entirely new. Ascension is actively choosing to evolve into higher consciousness. It’s like we experience a death of our own in some sort. Where we outgrow people, places, and things. It’s messy and there is and was many grieving processes for me and many others. Ascension is merging with your higher self, opening your heart, and expanding to reunite with Source, Christ Light, and all levels and layers of your authentic self. It is returning to the experience of Divine Light and experiencing the highest levels of unconditional love and Divine Alignment with Pure Source Light in every area of life. Ultimately seeing the world in a different perspective. Ascension is not something that happens to us on a certain date, or that we unknowingly or unwillingly stumble into. Rather, through expanded awareness, and by integrating the higher vibrational consciousness of our spiritual selves, we are able to ascend. Ascension is a process of aligning with higher consciousness and with the Divine. It doesn’t happen instantly or automatically, but rather ascension happens incrementally, as we increase our present moment illumination one step at a time.
Symptoms of Ascension, what is this? These symptoms are sed to classify an experience in which your soul is evolving, expanding, or moving into a higher vibration. A higher spiritual frequency. When this happens, many believe that you experience a set of symptoms ranging from feeling irritable, nausea, depression, headaches, night sweats and more. I am one of them. I have experienced these all and more! There lies some confusion in this for me though as experiencing psychic abilities arise more aggressively this year and to my knowledge unbeknownst to me before I thought I was just clinically losing ever loving mind. Part of me due to synchronicities of events and physical symptoms matched with present thoughts and experience in that given moment that these physical ailments and symptoms are the soul’s way of communicating with me through my body. Sometimes the emotional or spiritual factor is small, and other times it plays a more major role depending on condition or circumstances I sometimes feel that there is a deeper level of a spiritual or emotional reason for diseases and illnesses of some sort, like a cell memory formation in some cases. Squirrel moment, check out Past Lives Future healings written by Sylvia Browne. 15 years ago, I read that book in 2 days and it really brought me into a deep rabbit hole of past lives, cell memories, DeJa’Vu, experiences in a way are a history repeating itself.
My own experience has allowed me to believe that when a shift or a change in my life is needed, my physical body will start to give me clues. For example, when I had a traumatic experience in Junior High school, I was stressed out any day I had to attend. I would get anxious, tense and basically lived on Tylenol every day thinking it would help me. What I really needed to focus on was the healing in that experience and the signs my body was telling me I needed to do. I wasn’t aware, I believed in a lot of metaphysical things, spiritual beliefs, reincarnation before I even knew the definition. As if my soul just had that knowing. I feel like these “Symptoms” are often caused by the emotional and spiritual implications of needing to shift things in my life for the highest good of myself and those around me.
When we actually take a pause, listen to our bodies and essentially, our souls, it does help us to evolve spiritually. I never understood and I am not sure I ever will when I hear someone say they aren’t spiritual, I don’t know how that is possible or maybe could be just of that in lack of knowledge or research done in that matter? We have lessons here on earth to learn and grow from. Our soul has a plan and a purpose, and it took me a long time to decipher the meaning in that. It took me to truly work through lifelong traumas and healing to dive deep into my knowing of things and simply by experiences. When i listened to my body and continue to do so it allows my physical symptoms I have experienced to grow and heal and learn from them, essentially to evolve into a higher consciousness. Maybe being stuck in life and experiencing the emotional and spiritual implications of this cause us to manifest these physical conditions and then we address them, it helps us make much needed changes in our lives and move us to a better, more conscious place. The ascension processes. I feel it.
For those in question of these symptoms and a brief reasoning here is a list of the most common:
- Feeling stressed or under a lot of pressure: This is to create more energetic space within you.
- Depression: This is to remove the dark, past life and “skeletons” in the closet.
- Anxiety/Hysteria: Indicative of loss of ego or identity.
- Constant Hunger or lack of Appetite: your body is needing more fuel and also learning how to not rely on food.
- Aches and pains especially in the upper back: Believed to be the “sprouting wings” and removing of energetic blocks.
- Nausea/Diarrhea: a literal purging of all that needs to be let go of.
- Deep sleep or waking up at the same time every night: gong through this process your body needs to rest, waking up during the night is indicative of creation and being in touch with other beings.
- Feeling emotional: another sign that the “letting go” process is occurring and that you are becoming more empathetic with the world.
- Night Sweats: a sign your body is moving to a higher vibration.
- Feeling very cold: This is a sign your body is preparing to move up
- vivid dreams: this is believed to be part of the process of releasing energies and past life trauma
- Memory Loss: forgetting who you are, where you are going-all part of the process of finding the new you.
- Seeing and hearing things: as you become more sensitive, you may begin to hear or see tings or get ringing in the ears.
- loss of passion for life: part of the re-aligning process
- A wanting to go “home”: you feel your connection to the source and want to return.
- change in friends/locations/jobs: all part of your new, higher-self journey.
- Heightened sensitivity: in ability to tolerate technology, crowds or bright lights.
- Facing your fears: Perhaps it seems that your deepest fears have manifested, and you must work your way through them.
For myself honestly taking note of everything and what I have been feeling has been a huge help in my determining the meaning for me. These symptoms in my opinion really are just the soul’s way of communicating with us through our body. We don’t have to endure them to ascend, and neither do we just ascent from experiencing these experiences. I think that this is different for every single person, not all people are the same however, we may share some similar experiences we can relate and fall back on with one another.
2 thoughts on “Ascension, Signs, Symptoms…”
Reblogged this on How I found My Muchness and commented:
Don’t forget the immaculate mother she’s a wonderful space that allows us to ground ourselves into as we connect with this Divine or source and become the pillars who hold the space for others to heal in their own unique way 🌱 i personally like to assist through my childlike State of Wonder and heart of love 🖖🏼🌍🌱🤟🤝🏼🙌
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much for this fantastic post!